In order to ensure customer satisfaction when shopping on GAME Marketplace into peak trading, we will be making a change to our Seller Terms and Conditions. These changes will align key metrics like delivery speed and enquiry response speeds in line with what we already offer on GAME.co.uk.
Summary of Key Changes
- New release games stocked by GAME can now be offered by Marketplace sellers four days after release (previously this was listed as 12 weeks).
- Any products which include ‘Only at GAME’ branding cannot be offered by Marketplace sellers.
- Sellers must provide an active telephone number and email to be used by GAME staff to discuss selling and account related matters.
- Sellers will now have one business day to accept orders and one business day to dispatch orders.*
- Sellers must use a shipment method which ensures delivery within three business days from when the product is dispatched.*T
- Sellers are expected to reply to Buyer emails and messages in three business days.
- Sellers are expected to reply to Buyer claims (incidents) within one business day.
* Exceptions to this exist; for example where the customer has agreed to wait due to shipping delays, non-UK orders and clearly indicated custom built products.
T A suitable example shipping method would be Royal Mail 2nd Class
The changes can be found in sections 4, 5, and 6 of the new Terms and Conditions.